Every Dansko product uses the finest materials and construction methods available. Dansko styles offer maximum support to protect your feet, legs and back during hours of standing and enable you to achieve a healthy balance for your whole body.
Click on a Collection to learn more about the technical features of the Dansko Collections.
- Upper - Highest quality leathers
Features a variety of upper materials to accommodate many foot types.
- DRI-LEX® Ultimate Suede socklining
Socklining is treated to be anti-microbial, anti-odor.
- Footbed - Removable triple density EVA footbed
Molded to better support the foot, but can be removed for orthotics.
- 3/4 tuckboard with steel shank construction
Gives the shoe stability, control and additional support.
- Midsole - Cored polyurethane
Polyurethane midsole provides additional cushioning and superior shock-absorption while coring holes reduce weight.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
Rugged, non-slip rubber promotes safety in environments where excess liquids and oils are present.