- Dansko was established in 1990.
- Translated Dansko means "Danish shoe"
- Dansko is an employee-owned business.
- It is our goal to be every stakeholder's favorite shoe company!
- Dansko maintains an onsite SATRA-accredited R&D lab.
- Eight Dansko collections now carry the APMA seal of acceptance. Stapled, Sausalito, Sanibel, Arcadia, Capri, Belmont, Rio and Walden.
- In addition to clogs, Dansko carries heels, boots, sandals, flats, sneakers, socks and healthcare apparel.
- Dansko pays all full-time employees to volunteer—up to 16 hours a year!
- Dansko is proud to host our township's only Community Recycling Station. The collection site provides a place for local residents to recycle.
- Works by local artists adorn the walls of the Corporate Headquarters as well as the Company Store.
- We recycle an impressive 86% of our waste!*
- Dansko maintains a nonprofit foundation chaired entirely by Dansko employees.
- Since 2002, The Dansko Foundation has proudly supported over 80 organizations.
- Dansko headquarters has been recognized for its ecologically friendly construction. In 2009 it was LEED Gold certified!
- Dansko was the first footwear company to be a founding member of B Corporation, a group of for-profit businesses who take care of their employees, community and environment.
* According to Allied Waste.