Dansko is now a 100% employee owned company! In 2003 Dansko created its first ESOP that provided ownership of 4% to the employees but in 2012 the remaining 96% was transferred to employees.
“In any business, employees are the life-blood, they ARE the business,” said co-founder Mandy Cabot regarding the decision. “Through our employees, Dansko could learn, evolve and regenerate itself virtually forever, ensuring that we are able to deliver our brand promise today, tomorrow and for generations to come.”
OUR STORY //
LIFE AT DANSKO